Join us to learn more about your new library!
The library building project has been in the works for a number of years, and we’re excited to be moving forward with facility planning. Join Marion Public Library leadership to get up to date on the project, see renderings of the building, ask questions, and participate in a conversation about how the new library will serve our community. All opinions welcome!
Can't make this time? Other meetings are scheduled:
- Monday, June 29 at 8 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 12 at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, July 27 at 4 p.m.
- Monday, August 7 at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, August 20 at 2 p.m.