Join us to learn more about your new library!
The library building project has been in the works for a number of years, and we’re excited to be moving forward with facility planning. Join Marion Public Library leadership to get up to date on the project, see renderings of the building, ask questions, and participate in a conversation about how the new library will serve our community. All opinions welcome!
Other meetings are scheduled:
- Monday, April 24 at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 2 at 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 11 at 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, May 20 at 8 a.m.-12 p.m. (Q&A Table at Marion Arts Festival/Friends Booksale)
- Thursday, May 25 at 8:00 a.m.