Join us to learn more about your new library!
The library building project has been in the works for a number of years, and we’re excited to be moving forward with facility planning. Join Marion Public Library leadership to get up to date on the project, see renderings of the building, ask questions, and participate in a conversation about how the new library will serve our community. All opinions welcome!
Can't make this time? Other meetings are scheduled:
- Monday, March 20 at 6:30 p.m. in Meeting Room B
- Saturday, April 1 at 10:30 a.m. in Meeting Room B
- Thursday, April 6 at 12:00 p.m. in Meeting Room A
- Tuesday, April 11 at 8:00 a.m. in Meeting Room A
- Wednesday, April 19 at 6:30 p.m. in Meeting Room A